Friday, March 5, 2010

Third Trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its here! I am 25 weeks and Thomas is doing great! He looks absolutely adorable every time I see him at my ultrasounds. He loves to spread his legs out and it seems like he is always sucking on amniotic fluid. His little tongue is ADORABLE!

Thomas has been quite the spoiled baby too! Erika and Emmit sent Tom home with a TON of their old baby stuff. We are so lucky that they are being so generous. We also received a baby book from my grandmother and the most adorable crib bedding set from my parents. I am getting excited for my fun packed weekend! Tonight the Cincinnati Rollergirls will be in the Bockfest Parade, tomorrow is the CRG baby shower and Sunday I will be watching the girls scrimmage against Naptown. We also got our league photos back. I think it is Thomas's first professional photo shoot ;)
And here are some new pics of Thomas....



No comments:

Post a Comment