Monday, February 22, 2010

The Kick That Could...

Well, it has been pretty uneventful around here the past week. Tom and I were both swamped with work, snowed in for a part of the week and working from home. While stuck at home, I had the chance to make some super yummy banana bread and knit Thomas the most bad ass skate booties ever! I altered the pattern to make them low top, speed skates and they are adorable!



Once the weather cleared up, I showed up to Sunday scrimmage practice. The Cincinnati Rollergirls are looking fierce and I would not want to mess with us this season!

Great Grandma Elsie bought Thomas a crib and we are excitedly awaiting its arrival! We took forever deciding on cribs and reading the consumer reviews. I hope this one is great.


On more exciting news, Thomas is kicking HARD now. Last night for the first time, Tom was able to feel it and he was really excited. To give you an idea, I had my phone in my jacket pocket today and Thomas kicked me so hard he speed dialed Kelly! Silly baby. He is definitely going to be technology savvy.
Our weekly appointment is on Weds this week, so I will let you know more then!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment