Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It official-- Sept 5th

Our spot is confirmed at the arboretum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and nervous about all the planning and details. A big thanks to my mom and dad for reserving it for us!
We still do not have an officiant. Rabbi Gruber is more than perfect for our wedding, except he charges 3 times more than anyone else. le sigh. We are still in conversation with another Rabbi and if that doesn't work, we will talk to my Uncle who is a christian pastor. It would be nice to have my uncle marry us, but I am really holding out for a Jewish wedding.

As for the apartment, we are almost moved in! Whew. Linda and Barney came over last Sunday to join us for lunch and help us settle in. It was very nice. I think we are going to love this space. As soon as everything is in place, I will post pictures. This reminds me: we have a NEW ADDRESS. Make sure you email me to get it!

Thomas seemed to be kind of sleepy at his last ultra-sound appointment which didn't stop him from being a big mouth breather! He was cracking me up with how wide he had his mouth open. The technician joked that it looked like he was singing. No new pictures this time though.

Ok, it is time for me to head out the door to help coach the rookie practice. I miss skating more than anything right now. I need a low- impact exercise substitute stat! Who am I kidding though, there is no substitute for derby. I feel like I am going to turn into one of those people that start watching videos of their old games.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment