Thursday, January 28, 2010

Moving Time

It is official, we are moving this weekend! I am excited, but it seems like an impossible task since I can't really lift anything. Chris and Rebecca are coming to help Tom; I am hoping it won't be that hard because we are moving to a different apartment in the same building.
This Sat. is the Cincinnati Rollergirls Roll Out Party and I can't wait to see what this season has in store for my team and teammates. We already have a snazzy, yet dusty, new warehouse space so, the season can only get better!

I called Rabbi Murray Berger today and left a message about our wedding goals: simple, secular, outdoor with Jewish tones and theme. Hopefully, we will hear back from him soon. In addition to Rabbi selection, we started thinking about what colors we should have for the wedding. I think we are leaning towards Orange and Green. We will keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment